Sunday, November 16, 2008

Orlando Airport Gas Price, Outragous!

Last Friday I couldn't believe my eyes when I started pumping gas at the first gas station just north of the Orlando Airport on 436, across from the Hertz Center. $4.99! How could this be possible? As of this date I can buy gas anywhere near here for no more the $2.25. What a major scam!

Unless you are Warren Buffett, I would drive a few miles further north, there are plenty of less expensive places to fill up.

I understand why now. If you are returning your Rental car to the airport and forgot to fill up this is the first gas station you come to. This company is not your friend. They are the worst company you could deal with. Anyone who charges you at least 2 times the going rate for gas just because you need it is a legal crook. Please just drive a few miles north. I did and was able to find gas for $2.04.

No comments: